Dry arguments and answers : Business Record; Newspaper; Report 1932
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Documents here record the Dry Campaign's main arguments. There are also a series of manuscript notes on responses to them. Also included here are booklets: 'The Volstead Aftermath', 'What Price enforcement' and 'Repeal the 18th Amendment', and a folder of newspaper clippings.
- Catalog Records © 2018, by the Hagley Museum & Library. All rights reserved.
AMDigital Reference: LMSS:10.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Dry arguments and answers place of publication unknown: Women's Organisation for National Prohibition Reform, 1932.
- Location of Originals:
- Hagley Museum and Library
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation © 2018, by the Hagley Museum & Library. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 25362302