Correspondence File: Ward, Miss H : Correspondence; Report 1920
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Correspondence with Helen Ward, mostly regarding arrangements for the Geneva Congress to be published in 'Jus Suffragii'. Includes a report entitled 'Feminist Propaganda in Buenos Aires During Elections March 1920'.
- Other Subject(s):
- Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of the John Rylands Library, University of Manchester.
AMDigital Reference: GB 133 IWSA/2/35.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Correspondence File: Ward, Miss H 29-Mar-20.
- Location of Originals:
- John Rylands Library, University of Manchester
- Copyright Note:
- © The University of Manchester. This selection of images and content is protected by copyright, and copying or sale of all or part of the images/content is not permitted, except that the images/content may be copied by you for your own research either as prints or by downloading. You are not permitted to alter any downloaded records without prior permission from the copyright owner. Permission to publish any part of the content must be obtained from the relevant copyright owners.
View MARC record | catkey: 25362336