Tucson Men's Cooperative Newsletter : Newsletter; Leaflet 19890000-19940100
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: This item consists of various copies of Tucson Men's Cooperative Newsletters. A leaflet advertising a call for papers at the 16th National Conference on Men and Masculinity is also included.
- Other Subject(s):
- The Men's Movement
- Sex and Sexuality
- bisexuality, rape, pro-feminism, counselling, gender roles, homophobia, discrimination, masculinity, identity, sexuality, equal rights, homosexuality, men's groups, sexism, men's mythopoetic movement, activist, heterosexuality, abortion, welfare, mental health, men's health, gender stereotypes, employment, addiction, family
- Litman, Robert
- Wernette, Tim
- Morgan, Geof
- Tucson Men's Cooperative
- National Organization for Men Against Sexism
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of Michigan State University Libraries.
AMDigital Reference: HQ1090.5.A7 T8.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Tucson Men's Cooperative Newsletter place of publication unknown: Tucson Men's Cooperative, 1989 - Jan 1994.
- Location of Originals:
- Michigan State University Libraries
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation © 2017, by the MSU Library. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 25362463