Six Point Group: domicile 1958-1974 : Correspondence; Business Record; Report; 1958-1974
- Hunkinks-Hallinan, Hazel
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Finsberg Geoffrey and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Includes letters from Hazel Hunkins Hallinan and Geoffrey Finsberg; A memorandum from the Status of Women Committee regarding the Law of Domicile as it affects married women and a official report from the House of Lords.
- Other Subject(s):
- Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of the Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America.
AMDigital Reference: MC 532.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Six Point Group: domicile 1958-1974 place of publication unknown: HMSO, 1958-1974.
- Location of Originals:
- Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
- Copyright Note:
- © Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America
View MARC record | catkey: 25362935