Polymer Reaction Engineering of Dispersed Systems [electronic resource] : Volume II / edited by Werner Pauer
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 218 pages 1 illustration in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Pauer, Werner and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Polymer Science, 0065-3195 ; 281
- Challenges in Polymerization in Dispersed Media -- Experiments and Thoughts on Mass Transfer During Emulsification -- Kinetic Modeling of Precipitation and Dispersion Polymerizations -- The Generalized Stability Model and Its Applications in Polymer Colloids -- Morphology of Composite Polymer Latexes: An Update on Synthesis and Applications, Modeling, and Characterization -- Stimuli-Responsive Latexes Stabilized by Carbon Dioxide Switchable Groups -- Probing Coagulation and Fouling in Colloidal Dispersions with Viscosity Measurements: In Silico Proof of Concept -- Monitoring of Vinyl Acetate-Ethylene Processes: An Industrial Perspective.
- The series Advances in Polymer Science presents critical reviews of the present and future trends in polymer and biopolymer science. It covers all areas of research in polymer and biopolymer science including chemistry, physical chemistry, physics, material science. The thematic volumes are addressed to scientists, whether at universities or in industry, who wish to keep abreast of the important advances in the covered topics. Advances in Polymer Science enjoys a longstanding tradition and good reputation in its community. Each volume is dedicated to a current topic, and each review critically surveys one aspect of that topic, to place it within the context of the volume. The volumes typically summarize the significant developments of the last 5 to 10 years and discuss them critically, presenting selected examples, explaining and illustrating the important principles, and bringing together many important references of primary literature. On that basis, future research directions in the area can be discussed. Advances in Polymer Science volumes thus are important references for every polymer scientist, as well as for other scientists interested in polymer science - as an introduction to a neighboring field, or as a compilation of detailed information for the specialist. Review articles for the individual volumes are invited by the volume editors. Single contributions can be specially commissioned. Readership: Polymer scientists, or scientists in related fields interested in polymer and biopolymer science, at universities or in industry, graduate students.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 25364268