Building Leadership in Project and Network Management [electronic resource] : A Facilitator's Toolset / by Hans-Werner Franz, Christoph Kaletka, Bastian Pelka, Ruggiera Sarcina
- Franz, Hans-Werner
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- 2nd ed. 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 282 pages 108 illustrations, 75 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kaletka, Christoph
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Management for Professionals, 2192-8096
- Chapter 1: Introduction -- Chapter 2: Messages for facilitators and lateral leaders -- Chapter 3: Didactics and curriculum -- Chapter 4: Tools -- Chapter 5: Growing experience - from unconscious incompetence to unconscious competence -- Chapter 6: E-facilitating: How to Make Digital Learning Possible for Every Learner -- Chapter 7: SME internationalisation and the role of facilitators.
- This book introduces readers to essential facilitation techniques for leadership in the contexts of project and network management. It provides method-based messages, a facilitator curriculum, and a veritable arsenal of 50 carefully selected and 'reality-tested' tools for facilitation in non-hierarchical contexts. As such, readers will benefit just as much from learning by doing as from doing by learning. This book is also intended for all managers who are responsible for successful communication and co-operation in projects in and across organisations or networks of organisations, and who want to know how to share their plans effectively and improve collaboration. Though the book employs scientific principles, it is chiefly a practical guide, and draws on the authors' extensive experience in consultancy and management.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 25364287