Advances in Artificial Intelligence - IBERAMIA 2018 [electronic resource] : 16th Ibero-American Conference on AI, Trujillo, Peru, November 13-16, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Guillermo R. Simari, Eduardo Fermé, Flabio Gutiérrez Segura, José Antonio Rodríguez Melquiades
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 520 pages 165 illustrations, 96 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Simari, Guillermo R., Fermé, Eduardo, Gutiérrez Segura, Flabio, Rodríguez Melquiades, José Antonio, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Knowledge Engineering -- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning under Uncertainty -- Multiagent Systems -- Game Theory and Economic Paradigms -- Game Playing and Interactive Entertainment -- Ambient Intelligence -- Machine Learning Applications -- Machine Learning Methods, Cognitive Modeling -- Cognitive Systems -- Planning and Scheduling -- Robotics -- Vision -- Natural Language Processing -- Human-Computer Interaction, AI in Education -- NLP and Knowledge Representation -- NLP and Machine Learning -- NLP and Text Mining -- Humans and AI -- Human-Aware AI -- General AI, Knowledge Engineering -- AI and the Web Applications -- Computational Sustainability and AI -- Heuristic Search and Optimization.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th Ibero-American Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IBERAMIA 2018, held in Trujillo, Peru,in November 2018. The 41 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 92 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Knowledge Engineering, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning under Uncertainty., Multiagent Systems., Game Theory and Economic Paradigms, Game Playing and Interactive Entertainment, Ambient Intelligence, Machine Learning Methods, Cognitive Modeling,General AI, Knowledge Engineering, Computational Sustainability and AI, Heuristic Search and Optimization and much more.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 25364509