Theory of Cryptography [electronic resource] : 16th International Conference, TCC 2018, Panaji, India, November 11-14, 2018, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Amos Beimel, Stefan Dziembowski
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 732 pages 318 illustrations, 22 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Beimel, Amos, Dziembowski, Stefan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- MPC protocols -- Order-revealing encryption and symmetric encryption -- Information-theoretic cryptography II and quantum cryptography -- LWE-based cryptography -- iO and authentication -- ORAM and PRF.
- The two-volume set of LNCS 11239 and LNCS 11240 constitutes the revised proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Theory of Cryptography, TCC 2018, held in Panaji, India, in November 2018. The total of 50 revised full papers presented in the proceedings were carefully reviewed and selected from 168 submissions. The Theory of Cryptography Conference deals with the paradigms, approaches, and techniques used to conceptualize natural cryptographic problems and provide algorithmic solutions to them and much more.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 25364552