Contraceptive use and perinatal mortality in the DHS : an assessment of the quality and consistency of calendars and histories / Sarah E.K. Bradley, William Winfrey, Trevor N. Croft
- Bradley, Sarah E. K.
- Additional Titles:
- Contraceptive use and perinatal mortality in the Demographic and Health Surveys
- Rockville, Maryland, USA : ICF International, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 102 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Winfrey, William, Croft, Trevor, ICF International (Firm), United States. Agency for International Development, and MEASURE DHS (Program)
- DHS methodological reports ; no. 17
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "September 2015." and "This publication was produced for review by the United States Agency for International Development"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 77-78).
- Funding Information:
- Support provided by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through The DHS Program AIDOAA-C-13-00095
View MARC record | catkey: 25366426