1,027 GRE practice questions / The staff of the Princeton Review
- Additional Titles:
- 1,027 Graduate Record Examination practice questions
One thousand twenty-seven GRE practice questions
Princeton Review 1,027 GRE practice questions
- New York : Penguin Random House, 
- Fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 657 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton Review (Firm)
- Introduction -- Diagnostic test. Math ; Verbal ; Answers & explanations -- The verbal section. Text completion ; Reading comprehension ; Sentence equivalence -- The math section. Plugging in ; PITA and hidden plug in ; Number properties ; Fractions, decimals, and percentages ; Ratios and proportions ; Exponents and square roots ; Lines and angles ; Triangles ; Circles ; Quadrilaterals and polygons ; 3-D figures ; Charts and graphs ; Linear equations and inequalities ; Quadratic equations ; Probability, rates, and statistics ; Groups, sequences, and functions ; Combinations and permutations ; Coordinate geometry -- Essays. Issue essay drill ; Argument essay drill.
- "Practice makes perfect--and The Princeton Review's 1,027 GRE Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you'll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want. Practice Your Way to Excellence: 1 diagnostic test in the book to help assess your current level of preparedness, 1 full-length practice test online to train you for test day, 73 additional verbal, math, and essay drills (containing an addition 970+ questions). Work Smarter, Not Harder: Math drills broken down by topic to provide targeted support, Verbal drills focusing on the nuances of tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence questions, Bonus vocabulary content online from Word Smart for the GRE to help prepare for Sentence Equivalence questions, Techniques and approaches for every question type."--provided by Amazon.com.
- 9780525567592 (paperback)
- At head of title: The Princeton Review.
View MARC record | catkey: 25368091