Balanchine Foundation video archives. Marie-Jeanne coaching Concerto Barocco, with John Taras, and Suki Schorer [electronic resource] / with John Taras, Suki Schorer; music Johann Sebastian Bach; choreography, George Balanchine; director and producer, Catherine Tatge
- Additional Titles:
- Title on screen: Marie-Jeanne coaching Concerto barocco, original version (1941) and Title from original label: Marie-Jeanne coaching excerpts from Concerto barocco (original version, 1941)
- New York, NY : George Balanchine Foundation, ©2008, ℗1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource(115 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Marie-Jeanne, 1920-2007, Ashley, Merrill, Balanchine, George, Jordan, Stephanie, McDill, Nancy, Reynolds, Nancy, 1938-, Schorer, Suki, Taras, John, Tatge, Catherine, Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750, George Balanchine Foundation, and School of American Ballet
- Features Marie-Jeanne and John Taras instructing Suki Schorer and students of the School of American Ballet in the original version of Balanchine's choreographic work Concerto barocco. Interviewers ask Marie and John about performing this back in the 1940's and the differences in choreography then and now.
- Previously released on DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2011. (VAST-Academic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 25368766