California tort guide (CEB).
- Additional Titles:
- Tort guide
- [Oakland, California] : Continuing Education of the Bar--California, - and [Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Peyrat, Paul I. and Continuing Education of the Bar--California
- Database contains in-depth discussions about the principles, authorities, causes of action, and defenses that control 12 specific personal injury situations. Includes chapters on pharmaceutical and medical device litigation and consumer manufacturers. Contains sample forms and commentary on drafting complaints and responsive pleadings, discovery requests, and settlement demands and offers for the most common personal injury actions.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Database includes most recent edition only., Author: <2018-> by Paul Peyrat., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 25374221