Your technology outreach adventure : tools for human-centered problem solving / Erin Berman
- Berman, Erin
- Chicago : ALA Editions, an imprint of the American Library Association, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 188 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Bridging the digital divide -- Outreach fundamentals -- Technology-based outreach planning -- Design thinking -- Best practices for design -- Design thinking exercises: a path to creative problem solving -- Planning a technology-based outreach: a design thinking journey from start to finish -- Technology outreach in practice: real-world case studies.
- "The library is the great equalizer. Today, for access to information, for informed and engaged citizenship, technology must be part of the mix. Are you getting to the people who don't walk in your doors? It's time to take technology on the road. This design-thinking guide will develop staff's creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to design and prototype ideas safely, quickly, and with confidence"--
- 083891778X (print : alk. paper)
9780838917787 (print : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25374572