Montana State Tax Reporter
- [New York] : Wolters Kluwer, -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : digital
- Additional Creators:
- Wolters Kluwer (Firm)
- Cigarettes, Tobacco -- Income Taxes, Corporate -- Income Taxes, Personal -- Incorporation and Qualification -- Inheritance, Estate and Gift -- Insurance Companies/Gross Premiums -- Miscellaneous Taxes -- Motor Fuels -- Practice and Procedure -- Property -- Public Utilities/Transportation -- Sales and Use -- Severance Taxes -- Unclaimed Property -- Unemployment Compensation.
- The Montana State Tax Reporter covers the entirety of Montana state tax law. The Reporter is arranged topically by tax type (i.e., Corporate Income, or Sales and Use) and each tax type division contains explanations of state tax issues written and maintained by expert CCH editors, as well as the text of all state tax laws and regulations, relevant court cases, and administrative rulings. The Explanations are appended by annotations of recent rulings and decisions on each topic, and also include relate buttons that refer the user to other material relevant to the topic within the Reporter, as well as to similar explanatory material in other State Tax Reporters to which you subscribe.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 25375059