Authorization of an inquiry into whether grounds exist for the impeachment of William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States : meeting of the House Committee on the Judiciary held October 5, 1998 : presentation by inquiry staff, consideration of inquiry resolution, adoption of inquiry procedures / Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Report on authorization of an inquiry into whether grounds exist for the impeachment of William Jefferson Clinton, President of the United States
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 221 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints, HeinOnline core collection, HeinOnline world trials, HeinOnline U.S. presidential library. Impeachment library, and HeinOnline executive privilege
- At head of title: 105th Congress, 2d session. Committee print. Ser. no. 8. and "December 1988."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 207-219).
View MARC record | catkey: 25375380