Labor force measurement and national economic policy
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, February 20, 1946.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8, 7, 6 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Bancroft, Gertrude
Ducoff, Louis J. (Louis Jay), 1909-2001
Hagood, Margaret Jarman, 1907-1963
Welch, Emmett H.
United States. Bureau of the Census
- HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- 1. Objectives, uses and types of labor force data in relation to economic policy / by Louis J. Ducoff and Margaret Jarman Hagood -- 2. Recent experience with problems of measurement / by Gertrude Bancroft and Emmett H. Welch -- 3./ Employment statistics in the planning of a full employment program / by Charles Stewart and Loring Wood.
- "Three papers presented at the 105th annual meeting of the American Statistical Association, Cleveland, Ohio, January 24, 1946."
View MARC record | catkey: 25376317