The trial of the Lancaster witches A.D. MDCXII / edited with an introduction by G.B. Harrison
- Potts, Thomas, active 1612-1618
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of the Lancaster witches A.D. 1612
- London : Peter Davies, 1929.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xlvi, 188 pages) : illustration
- Additional Creators:
- Preston, Jennet, -1612
Bromley, Edward, Sir
Harrison, G. B. (George Bagshawe), 1894-1991
- HeinOnline world trials
HeinOnline religion and the law
- With reproduction of original title page: The wonderfvll discoverie of witches in the covntie of Lancaster ... Together with the arraignement and triall of Iennet Preston, at the assizes holden at the Castle of Yorke ... By Thomas Potts ... London, 1613.
"The arraignement and triall of Iennet Preston" has special title page with imprint: London, 1612.
Revised by Sir Edward Bromley.
Contains "The wonderfull discouerie of witches in the countie of Lancaster": Thomas Potts.
View MARC record | catkey: 25376346