Subversive involvement in the origin, leadership, and activities of the New Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam and its predecessor organizations : staff study / by the Committee on Internal Security, House of Representatives, Ninety-first Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Internal Security
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 70, xviii pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- "Prepared and released by the Committee on Internal Security."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25377278