Copyright in England : instructions for registration for copyright protection within the British dominions / prepared by Thorvald Solberg
- Solberg, Thorvald, 1852-1949
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1902.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Second edition, to which is added: a digest of the English copyright law / by Sir James Stephen, and copyright acts from 1875 to date.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (101 pages) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- Stephen, James Fitzjames, 1829-1894 and Library of Congress. Copyright Office
- "Reprinted from official documents."
"Appendix A. A digest of the law of copyright / by Sir James Stephen": pages 19-49.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25377286