Communication from the Alabama State Convention and also a telegraphic despatch from the Governor of Georgia : January 21, 1861
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. Governor (1860-1864 : Letcher)
- [Richmond, Va.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Georgia. Convention of the People (1861 : Milledgeville, Ga. and Savannah, Ga.)
Georgia. Governor (1857-1865 : Brown)
Convention of the People of the State of Alabama (1861 : Montgomery, Ala.).
- Doc. ; No. VII
- 1861 Communication from the Alabama State Convention, enclosing an ordinance of secession, adopted on January 11, 1861, and a telegram reporting the passage of an ordinance for immediate secession from the Governor of Georgia. These were submitted to the Virginia General Assembly by Governor John Letcher.
- American Civil War (1861-1865)
- Secession—Georgia—History—19th century
- Secession—Alabama—History—19th century
- Politics and government
- Georgia—Politics and government—1861-1865
- Alabama—Politics and government—1861-1865
- United States—History—Civil War, 1861-1865—Causes
- United States
View MARC record | catkey: 25377869