Composite indicators for community vitality, Prince Albert (SK) / William Floch, Elias Abou-Rjeili, Martin Durand, Research Team, Official Languages Branch, Canadian Heritage
- Floch, William Roy, 1949-
- [Gatineau, Quebec] : Official Languages Branch, Canadian Heritage, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (46 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Canadian Heritage. Official Languages Branch
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2018-12).
"November 20, 2017."
Issued also in French under: Les indicateurs composites de la vitalité communautaire, Prince Albert (SK).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25384182