The role of nursing homes in caring for discharged mental patients (and the birth of a for-profit boarding home industry) [microform] / prepared by the Subcommittee on Long-Term Care of the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Long-Term Care
- Additional Titles:
- Role of nursing homes in caring for discharged mental patients
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv pages, pages 703-781 : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Its Nursing home care in the United States, failure in public policy : supporting paper ; no. 7
- At head of title: Committee print. 94th Congress, 2d session. Senate.
Continues the pagination of the author's What can be done in nursing homes.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1976. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1976.
View MARC record | catkey: 2538533