Understanding the development and impact of child advocacy centres (CACs).
- [Ottawa] : Research and Statistics Division, Department of Justice Canada, 2018.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (55 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Proactive Information Services Inc and Canada. Department of Justice. Research and Statistics Division
- Report Numbers:
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2018-31).
Issued also in French under title: Mieux comprendre l'établissement et l'impact des centres d'appui aux enfants (CAE).
"The Department of Justice Canada would like to thank Proactive Information Services Inc. (Larry K. Bremner, Linda E. Lee and Denise Belanger) for conducting this five-year study ..."--Acknowledgements.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25386272