Longitudinal Immigration Database (IMDB), technical report, 2016 / by Rose Evra and Elena Prokopenko
- Analytical studies: methods and references, 2371-3429 ; no. 19
- "The Longitudinal Immigration Database (IMDB) is a comprehensive source of data that plays a key role in the understanding of the economic behaviour of immigrants. It is the only annual Canadian dataset that allows users to study the characteristics of immigrants to Canada at the time of admission and their economic outcomes and regional (inter-provincial) mobility over a time span of more than 30 years"--Abstract.
- 9780660283067 and 0660283069
- "Release date: December 10, 2018.", Issued also in French under title: Base de données longitudinales sur l'immigration (BDIM),rapport technique, 2016., and Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2018-50).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 25387628