New constitutional law of Kenya [electronic resource] : principles, government and human rights / Morris Kiwinda Mbondenyi, LLD, LLM (UNISA), LLB (MOI), senior lecturer and head, Africa Nazarene University Law School; J. Osogo Ambani, LLD (Cand), LLM (UP), LLB (UON), lecturer, Moi University School of Law
- Mbondenyi, Morris Kiwinda
- Additional Titles:
- New constitution of Kenya
- Nairobi, Kenya : LawAfrica Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- l, 428 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ambani, Osogo and Kenya
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- What is a constitution? -- The 2010 Constitution in the classification of constitutions -- Sources of law -- Sovereignty of the people -- Supremacy of the Constitution -- The rule of law -- Separation of powers -- Concept of independence of the diciary -- The executive -- The legislature -- The judiciary -- The Bill of Rights.
- "Constitution of Kenya"--Pages -423.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -239) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25390051