Compendium of rice diseases and pests / edited by Richard D. Cartwright, Donald E. Groth, Yeshi A. Wamishe, Christopher A. Greer, Lee A. Calvert, Casiana M. Vera Cruz, Valérie Verdier, M.O. Way
- St. Paul, Minnesota : APS Press, American Phytopathological Society, 2018.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- x, 121 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Cartwright, Richard D., Groth, D. E. (Donald Ernest), Wamishe, Yeshi A., Greer, Christopher A., Calvert, Lee A., Vera Cruz, Casiana M., Verdier, Valérie, and Way, M. O.
- The disease compendium series of the American Phytopathological Society
- Part 1. Biotic diseases -- Diseases caused by bacteria -- Diseases caused by fungi and oomycetes -- Diseases caused by viruses -- Diseases caused by Phytoplasmas -- Disease caused by a viruslike agent -- Diseases caused by nematodes -- Part II. Abiotic disorders -- Part III. Arthropod pests -- Appendix 1: Host plants (Oryza and Zizania spp.) -- Appendix II: Diseases of rice (Oryza and Zizania spp.) -- Appendix III: Anthropod pests of rice (Oryza and Zizania spp.) -- Glossary.
- 089054588X (paperback)
- Revised edition of "Compendium of rice diseases," edited by Robert K. Webster, Pamela S. Gunnell, APS Press, 1992.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25391220