GMO China : how global debates transformed China's agricultural biotechnology policies / Cong Cao
- Cao, Cong, 1959-
- New York : Columbia University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 288 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Contemporary Asia in the world
- Transgenic technology and GMO controversies -- Global GMO policy -- Research and commercialization of GM crops in China -- Science, biosafety, and regulations -- Polarization and politicization of GMOs -- The Chinese media and changing policy -- Patents and China's Bt rice -- China as a GM nation.
- 0231171668 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 201-272) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25391437