The psychological and social sciences research support programs of the National Science Foundation [microform] : a background report / prepared for the Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-first Congress, first session, by the Science Policy Research Division, Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Science Policy Research Division
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 168 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Knezo, Genevieve Johanna
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology
- Serial - House, Committee on Science and Technology ; no. 95-I
- At head of title: Committee print.
Prepared by Genevieve J. Knezo.
Issued Aug. 1977.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1977. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1977
View MARC record | catkey: 2541374