Energy program [microform] / prepared for the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives by the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1977-
- Physical Description:
- volumes <13 > in <14 > ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- 1. Summary of the administration's energy proposals and summary of energy legislation in the 94th Congress -- 2. Overview of the energy problem -- 3. Section-by-section description of H.R. 6831, the administration's tax proposals relating to energy -- 4, pt. 1. Summary of public testimony on the administration's energy proposals. 4, pt. 2. Summary of statement submitted for the record on the administration's energy proposals -- 5. Glossary of energy terms -- 6. Economic and budget considerations -- 7. Energy tax proposals relating to residential conservation -- 8. Energy tax proposals relating to transportation -- 9. Business energy tax credits for conservation and conversion -- 10. Crude oil equalization tax and rebate -- 11. Geothermal tax provisions and minimum tax treatment of intangible drilling costs for oil and gas -- 12. Tax on industrial use of oil and natural gas -- 13. Oil import policy, certain excise taxes, and energy trust fund proposals.
- At head of title: Committee print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1977. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1977.
View MARC record | catkey: 2541531