Congress and the Nation's environment [microform] : energy and natural resources actions of the 94th Congress / prepared by the Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division, Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Environment and Natural Resources Policy Division
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1,692 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- At head of title: 95th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
Appendices (p. 1525-1692): A. List of enactments of the 94th Congress pertinent to natural resources, energy policy, and environmental management.--B. Appraisals of natural resources supply and demand: status report on legislative activity and recommendations of the National Commission on Supplies and Shortages reports.
"Publication no. 95-5."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1977. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1977.
View MARC record | catkey: 2542856