The text of the New Testament of Iesvs Christ : translated ovt of the vulgar Latine by the Papists of the traiterous seminarie at Rhemes. With arguments of bookes, chapters, and annotations, pretending to discouer the corruptions of diuers translations, and to cleare the controuersies of these dayes. Whereunto is add the translation out of the original Greeke, commonly vsed in the Church of England, with a confvtation of all svch argvments, glosses, and annotations, as conteine manifest impietie, of hersie, treason and slander, against the catholike church of God, and the true teachers thereof, or the translations vsed in the Church of England: both by auctoritie of the Holy Scriptures, and by the testimonie of the ancient fathers. / By William Fvlke, Doctor in diuinitie
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. New Testament. English. Bishops' Bible. 1589
- [Place of publication not identified] : Imprinted at London by the deputies of Christopher Barker, printer to the Qveenes most excellent Maiestie, Anno, 1589.
- Physical Description:
- 23 unnumbered pages, 496 leaves ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fulke, William, 1538-1589
- Related Titles:
- Bible. New Testament. English. Rheims. 1589
- Numerous erors in foliation.
View MARC record | catkey: 2545