Amendments to federal rules of appellate procedure, federal rules of criminal procedure, federal rules of evidence, and rules governing proceedings in district courts under 28 U.S.C. 2254 and 2255 [microform] : communication from the chief justice of the United States transmitting amendments to the federal rules of appellate procedure, pursuant to 18 USC 3772 and 28 USC 2072 and 2075, amendments to the federal rules of criminal procedure, pursuant to 18 USC 3771 and 3772, amendments to the rules governing proceedings in the United States district courts under sections 2254 and 2255 of Title 28, U.S. Code, an amendment to the federal rules of evidence, pursuant to 28 USC 2076, and excerpts from the reports of the Judicial Conference of the United States containing the advisory committee notes submitted to the Supreme Court, pursuant to 28 USC 331
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Supreme Court
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 149 pages ; 24 cm + errata sheet
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- House document ; no. 96-112
- "Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary and ordered to be printed." and "May 1, 1979."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1979. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1979
View MARC record | catkey: 2547244