Outline lectures on the history, organization, jurisdiction, and practice of the ministerial and consular courts of the United States of America in Japan / by G.H. Scidmore, LL.B.
- Scidmore, George Hawthorne
- Tolio : Igirisu horitsu gakko, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- 245, xx pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Consular courts. Japan
United States. Court of the Minister of the United States to Japan
- Related Titles:
- Ministerial court of the United States in Japan
Consular courts of the United States in Japan
- "The author's previous work--A digest of leading cases-has been revised and appears in the appendix."--Pref.
"Authorities consulted": 2d-3d prelim. leaf.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 255094