Achieving a production goal of 1 million B/D of coal liquids by 1990 [microform] / prepared by TRW Energy Systems Planning Division [and others] ... ; prepared for U.S. Department of Energy, Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy
- Washington : Dept. of Energy, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy ; [Springfield, Va.], 
- Physical Description:
- approximately 650 pages in various pagings : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy and TRW Inc. Energy Systems Planning Division
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.28:DOE/FE/10490-01
- Draft containing: Executive summary, preliminary study of potential impediments, assessment of commercial coal liquefaction process equipment performance and supply, feasibility appraisal production of synthetic fuels from direct and indirect liquefaction processes, and synthetic transportation fuels from coals.
Contract no. AC01-77ER10490.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1981. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1981.
View MARC record | catkey: 2552680