Treaty with Canada on Pacific coast albacore tuna vessels and port privileges [microform] : message from the president of the United States transmitting the treaty between the government of the United States of America and the government of Canada on Pacific coast albacore tuna vessels and port privileges, signed at Washington, D.C., May 26, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1981 May 26
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1981.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
Canada. United States, 1981 May 26.
- Treaty doc. ; no. 97-13
- "Treaty was read the first time and, together with the accompanying papers, referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations and ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate."
"July 8, 1981."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1981. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1981
View MARC record | catkey: 2554704