200-mile fishery--ICCAT [microform] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on Magnuson Fishery Conservation and Management Act oversight, September 24, 25, October 14, 1981 International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tuna briefing, December 7, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- v, 624 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas
- Related Titles:
- Two hundred-mile fishery--I.C.C.A.T.
- "Serial no. 97-18."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1982. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1982
View MARC record | catkey: 2556138