To proclaim that all member countries of the Caribbean Common Market shall be treated as one country under section 502 (a)(3) [microform] : communication from the president of the United States transmitting notice of his intention to proclaim, under the authority of section 502 (a)(3) of the Trade Act of 1974, that all member countries of the Caribbean Common Market (Antigua, and Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago) shall be treated, respectively, as one country for purposes of the generalized system of preferences
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1982.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reagan, Ronald
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- House document ; no. 97-156
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means and ordered to be printed."
"March 22, 1982."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1982. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1982
View MARC record | catkey: 2556487