Employment Act of 1983 [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting a proposal for legislation to provide for modification of the federal supplemental compensation program and a voucher system to encourage employment of individuals eligible for federal supplemental compensation, a youth opportunity wage, to authorize use of state unemployment funds to finance retraining and relocation assistance for unemployment compensation claimants, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reagan, Ronald, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor, and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- House document ; no. 98-30
- "Referred to the Committees on Education and Labor, and Ways and Means." and "March 11, 1983."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1983. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1983
View MARC record | catkey: 2558254