Central America Democracy, Peace and Development Initiative Act of 1984 [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting a draft of proposed legislation to establish a long-term framework to build democracy, restore peace, and improve living conditions in Central America, to authorize assistance for the fiscal years 1984 through 1989, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reagan, Ronald
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document ; no. 98-172
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"February 21, 1984."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1984. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1984
View MARC record | catkey: 2561263