Social security agreement between the United States of America and the Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting the agreement between the United States of America and the government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which consists of two separate instruments, pursuant to SSA, sec. 233(e) (91 Stat. 1538).
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1984 February 13
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 85 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan), United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means, and Great Britain. United States, 1984 February 13.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:98-220
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
"May 10, 1984."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1984. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1984.
View MARC record | catkey: 2561994