Residential Mortgage Investment Act of 1983 [microform] : to amend the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) and the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, to permit investment by employee benefit plans in residential mortgages : hearing before the Subcommittee on Labor-Management Relations of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, on H.R. 1179 and H. R. 4243 ... Ninety-eighth Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, on March 27, 1984
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Labor-Management Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 153 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1985. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1985
View MARC record | catkey: 2563627