Hazardous waste contamination of water resources (Superfund clean-up policy and the Seymour recycling case) [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, first session, December 20, 1983 : witnesses, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. Department of Justice
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- v, 334 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/11:98-78
98-78 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation)
- Related Titles:
- Superfund clean-up policy and the Seymour recycling case
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1985. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1985
View MARC record | catkey: 2564478