Protocol to the Convention for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting the protocol to the 1966 International Convention for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas (ICCAT), agreed upon July 10, 1984 ... and signed by the United States on September 10, 1984
- Uniform Title:
- International Convention for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas (ICCAT) (1966). Protocols, etc. 1984 July 10.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1985.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1981-1989 : Reagan)
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Treaty doc. ; 99-4
- At head of title: 99th Congress, 1st session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
"March 18, 1985."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1985. 11 X 15 cm.
- Indexed By:
- CIS Index 1985
View MARC record | catkey: 2565618