Adaptive evolutionary information systems / Nandish V. Patel
- Patel, Nandish V., 1959-
- Hershey, PA : Idea Group Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 359 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Deferred system's design : countering the primacy of reflective IS development with action-based information systems / Nandish V. Patel -- Evolutionary growth and control in user tailorable systems / Anders I. Mørch -- Adaptive and evolutionary systems : lessons from object, component and agent approaches / Randall Perrey and Mark Lycett -- Ateleological development of "design-decisions-independent" information systems / Dimitrios Stamoulis ... [et al.] -- Aspect-oriented software components / Anders I. Mørch -- The logic of deferring the design process / Nandish V. Patel -- Designing for changing work and business practices / Yvonne Dittrich and Olle Lindeberg -- Adaptivity for improving web streaming application performance / Julie A. McCann -- Adaptable QoS management communication architectures for user perception / G. Ghinea, J.P. Thomas -- Evolving learning in the stuff swamp / Jon Dron, Chris Boyne, and Richard Mitchell -- Support for dynamic trading and runtime adaptability in mobile environments / Patty Kostkova, Julie A. McCann -- Creating adaptive web sites using personalization techniques : a unified, integrated approach and the role of evaluation / Charalampos Vassiliou ... [et al.] -- A conceptual framework enabling assessment of software flexibility in business applications / Stephen L. Dyer -- Methods for developing flexible strategic information systems : is the answer already out there? / Alan Eardley, Hanifa Shah, and June Lazander-Reed -- The evaluation of adaptive systems / Judith Masthoff.
- 1591400341 (hardover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Mark A. and Joyce Hrinya Family Libraries Endowment for IST; 20034.
View MARC record | catkey: 2566505