Beecher-Dock House architectural plans [graphic] : University Park, Pa.
- University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 1955.
- Physical Description:
- 4 architectural drawings : positive blueprint ; 22 x 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania State University. Property Inventory Department
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access.
- The collection contains four floor plans for Beecher-Dock House at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park campus. The floor plans are for the basement through the third floor. They were drawn by the Property Inventory Dept.
- In the University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802 (#RGN 28).
Scale: 1 in. = 10 ft.
Oriented with north to upper right.
"Building no. 665."
- Administrative History:
- Beecher-Dock House was built in 1956 and reconstructed in 1969. It was named after Catherine Beecher and Myra Dock. Catherine Beecher was an outstanding pioneer in home economics. Myra Dock was a member of the State Federation of Women's Club, who had an influential part in establishing home economics at Penn State. Beecher-Dock House is used as a family consultation center, as offices, and for individual and family studies. It also houses the Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health.
- Index Note:
- Related images have been scanned and are available at https://libraries.psu.edu/about/collections/penn-state-university-park-campus-history-collection.
View MARC record | catkey: 2568790