Jurassic and Lower Cretaceous stratigraphy and tectonics of northeast Mexico / by William E. Humphrey and Teodoro Díaz ; edited by James Lee Wilson and Clif Jordan
- Humphrey, William E. (William Ewart), 1862-1934
- Austin, Tex. : Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 152 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Díaz, Teodoro, Wilson, James Lee, 1920-2008, Jordan, Clif, Asociación Mexicana de Geólogos Petroleros, Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies, and Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists. Gulf Coast Section. Foundation
- Report of investigations ; no. 267
- "Support provided by Asociación Mexicana de Geólogos Petroleros, Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies, and GCSSEPM Foundation."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 145-152).
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: IBM compatible PC and CD-ROM drive. Due to the large size of some files, it may be necessary to use Photoshop or a Web browser to open those files.
View MARC record | catkey: 2571116