General Regulations No. 67 [microform] : under provisions of laws in relation to revenue marine; consuls and commercial agents; general appraisers; special examiners of drugs, medicines, and chemicals; allowance for damage; fishing bounties; bounty on exportation of refined sugar; nationalization of foreign-built vessels; seizures of goods in certain cases; accounts of collectors and disbursing officers; passenger steamships and other vessels; statistics of commerce and navigation; with abstract of decisions on revenue questions arising since Feb. 1, 1856, date of General Regulations No. 63.
- Washington : A.O.P. Nicholson, Public Printer, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 141 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Report Numbers:
- T 1.8:67
- General Regulations No. 67, under provisions of laws in relation to revenue marine.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1991. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 : no. T108-67).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U. S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909, Supplement.
View MARC record | catkey: 2575302