Return of whole number of persons within the several districts  of U.S., according to ""Act providing for 2nd Census or enumeration of inhabitants of U.S.,'' passed Feb. 28, 1800, printed by order of House of Representatives [microform].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1801.
- Physical Description:
- 77 ovolumes ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- Etc., with data on free population by age and sex, and slaves, by State and territory, county, and city, 1800.
With data on free population by age and sex, and slaves, by State and territory, county, and city, 1800.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.]: Congressional Information Service, 1992. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 : no. I305-1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- CIS Index to U.S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2577371