Islam, law and the modern state : (re)imagining liberal theory in Muslim contexts / Arif A. Jamal
- Jamal, Arif A.
- Additional Titles:
- Reimagining liberal theory in Muslim contexts
- Abingdon, Oxon [UK] ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2018.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 149 pages ; 26 cm.
- ICLARS series on law and religion
- Developing the concept of "justice as discourse" -- Justice as discourse in application -- Muslim contexts I : history and heritage -- Muslim contexts II : contemporary contexts -- Terms of engagement : (re)imagining religion, law, state, and society for Muslim contexts.
- 9781138205482 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the James F. Robb Fund ; 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 25792407