Nanotechnology applications in environmental engineering / Rabia Nazir, editor
- Hershey, PA : Engineering Science Reference, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Nazir, Rabia, 1977-
- Machine generated contents note: Section 1 -- ch. 1 Introduction to Environmental Nanotechnology: E-Nano / Rabia Nazir -- ch. 2 Properties of Nanomaterials and Environment / Phool Shahzadi -- ch. 3 Characterization of Nanomaterials / Mintu Maan Dutta -- ch. 4 Green Approaches to Environmental Sustainability / Lubna Tahir -- Section 2 -- ch. 5 Nanomembrane Applications in Environmental Engineering / Sumaira Nosheen -- ch. 6 Nanotechnology for Air Remediation / Shafaq Mubarak Mubarak -- ch. 7 Nanomaterial Surface Modifications for Enhancement of the Pollutant Adsorption From Wastewater: Adsorption of Nanomaterials / Zahra Mahmoodi -- ch. 8 Nanotechnology for Water Environmental Application: Functionalized Silica Hybrids as Nano-Sorbents / Uzaira Rafique -- ch. 9 Application of Magnetic Nanomaterials for Water Treatment / Rabia Nazir -- ch. 10 Wastewater Treatment in Removal of Heavy Metals: Nanotechnology Applications in Environmental Engineering / Anum Yaseen -- ch. 11 Nanoparticles for Degradation of Organic Pollutants / Matloob Ahmad -- ch. 12 Wastewater Treatment and Role of Green Synthesized Metal Oxide Nanocomposites / Gary Owens -- ch. 13 Recent Progresses in Membranes for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC) for Clean and Environmentally Friendly Applications / Jay Pandey -- ch. 14 Toxicocinetic and Mechanisms of Action of Nanoparticles / Abderrezak Khelfi.
- "This book provides a comprehensive look at the nanomaterials and their impact on environment. It also covers areas such as emission reduction, environmental remediation and monitoring, water and wastewater treatment, energy conversion and storage as well as alternative energy and toxicology"--
- 9781522557463 (electronic bk.)
1522557466 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 25793750